Coaching Manual: An electronic version of the Milton Girls Softball Coaching Manual provided to all coaches.
Rules: Game rules as well as expectations or coaches, players and parents.
Team Contacts: Contact info for other coaches
Practice Template: Tool to help you plan your practices.
Request Practice Time
- Go to the Master Schedule (http://tinyurl.com/bqcml9z)
- Find a practice time for your team.
- Make sure you are logged in using your coach's password. The login is your full name and the password was emailed to you. If you forgot your password, email
- Go to the Request Practice Time Form (http://tinyurl.com/cmamnr3).
- Fill out the Request form and submit.
- You will receive a confirmation via email. If you do not receive a confirmation, your practice was not confirmed and you do not have the field yet.
ACCESS YOUR TEAM'S WEBSITE
The website is a powerful communication tool and we encourage you to use it throughout the season. As a coach, you can:
- View Your Roster
- Email Your Team
- Post bulletins about games, practices, etc
- Upload photos
We have provided you with a few guides to help you:
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at
. We are happy to help!
Milton Girls Softball requires all coaches and board members to complete the CORI (criminal history) form.
In compliance with Massachusetts General Laws, all volunteers of Milton Softball over the age of 18 must pass a CORI background check before they can coach or interact with the players in an official capacity. If you plan on coaching or serving as a team parent you must complete the CORI Request Form and the CORI Policy Acknowledgement and Agreement Form for the league. These forms will be used to request the background check. Even if you have previously passed a CORI background check with another organization you need to be checked through Milton Girls Softball.
Here is what we need from you:
- Complete the CORI Request Form and provide it to Gary Kelly of the Milton Girls Softball
- Read the Milton Girls Softball Association CORI Policy
- Complete the CORI Policy Acknowledgement and Agreement Form on the website
We appreciate the time and effort of those who volunteer to serve our league. Without these volunteers Milton Girls Softball would not exist. Thank you for your willingness to volunteer.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Milton Girls Softball CORI Administrator, Gary Kelly at 617-719-2988.
Thank you for your prompt response on this important safety issue.